Torque Fast Calibration Ltd will arrive at your facility with equipment and trained technicians to perform your calibration requirements. On Site Calibration Services reduces your downtime and eliminates costly transportation time. The On-Site program gives you the flexibility to schedule the work at your convenience while receiving the best value for your money.
- Calibration services at your location
- Nationwide coverage
- Periodical visits to your area
- Flexible work hours and scheduling
- ISO 9001:2015 registered
- Calibrations traceable to National Standards
- More than 50 years experience in delivering calibration solutions
Mobile Calibration Advantages
- On-site service at your location
- Fast and convenient service
- No work space within your building required
- No set-up fees
- No delivery costs
- Eliminates/reduces damage during transportation
- No transport risks
- Short delivery times
- High testing equipment availability
- No complex collection and dispatch of measuring instruments
- Independent proof by a certified and accredited company
We fully manage your instrument inventory by establishing an updated calibration record for all instruments using our calibration database. We begin by:
- Attaching an identification label to each of your test instruments.
- Recording all tracking information, including model, serial number, and location on our calibration database.
- Maintaining Historical evidence for each individual item calibrated.
- Managing repairs – if we cannot repair your instruments, we will send them back to the original manufacturer.
- All repairs will be quoted for before any repair is carried out.
- Providing you with a detailed report for inventory management